|Coming Soon > Whats New > E3 News|
Ubi Soft Entertainment served up All Star Tennis 2000 at this years E3 - blistering tennis action all the way in this superb offering from developers Aqua Pacific.
All Star Tennis binds together vibrant visuals and hyper-fast action, while retaining a subtlety of play, which will keep players courting the court. While the inclusion of eight real life, top-ranked tennis players ensures the title will appeal to quick fix tennis sim addicts and serious enthusiasts alike.
All Star Tennis offers an as yet unseen range of shots, volleys, slices, passes and power slams, while also affording astonishingly precise ball placement. You'll need it too. As the full Season mode takes you on an intense course of all the tennis tournaments, round the world, tussle between man and racket. Take in the clay based delights of France, the grassy embrace of Japan and, home of the globe's priciest strawberries, Wimbledon itself on your quest to become the game's primo ball handler.
Take time out to browse through this list of amazing features...
· Compete against all your favourite tennis players: Todd Martin, Lleyton Hewitt, Gustavo Kuerten, Amélie Mauresmo, Conchita Martinez, Barbara Schett and Richard Krajicek.
· Eight different courts around the globe: Australia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Italy, France, USA, Mediterranean and of course the English home of tennis Wimbledon.
· Motion-capture of today's world class & best known players in an exciting and realistic simulation of the professional Tennis Tour.
· More simulation oriented than ever before: more moves, excellently sharp graphics and animations
· Rewarding competition made of 10 successive Tournaments: playing a whole season in ten different tournaments, players will have to reach rank no 1
· Each court features unique weather conditions and a different playing surface, which measurably effects play.
· There is superb attention to detail in the crowd backgrounds, umpire commentary and on-court noises.
· Game options include 3 game modes : Exhibition (singles & doubles), Tournament - 10 rounds where the ultimate goal is to hammer the champ and take your place at the top or compete against an extra 23 fictious players when playing in Season mode.
· Each character has varying strengths, unique skills and duel outfits A menu of shots including: slice, smash, back spin, top lob, lob and volley.
· All shots can have 'aftertouch' added, a feature which varies slightly from character to character - thus defining their strengths and weaknesses.
· Special moves per character, including character specific moves.
· Increased number of camera views to give an impressive TV like presentation
· Get the only realistic tennis simulation on PlayStation and PC this year!