• i am in the parh of atlas.there are relolving blades,a thing with a light on it and a gate.i get to where the light is,push it,get passed the blades do to the door but i cant get through.any help appreciated nanagayle:mad:
  • You need to ignore that switch for the moment- it is one of a pair you have to throw a bit later in the level. Head through the door on the right- hand wall. You'll find a cracked wall to smash down- when you do this you'll have a swarm of undead warriors to kick butt on.
  • thanks for your help will try tomorrow,

best wishes,

nanagayle
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    You need to ignore that switch for the moment- it is one of a pair you have to throw a bit later in the level. Head through the door on the right- hand wall. You'll find a cracked wall to smash down- when you do this you'll have a swarm of undead warriors to kick butt on.

Need to bit more help please if possible.i have tried everywhere but cannot find the cracked wall to smash down.is it before the things(gates?) that come down from the roof to try and kill me or after,thank you nanagayle:mad:
  • This is during the first time you get to the room with the blades on the floor. You should see a green chest in the top right corner of the room. The door I mention is on the right- hand wall.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    This is during the first time you get to the room with the blades on the floor. You should see a green chest in the top right corner of the room. The door I mention is on the right- hand wall.

I am so stuck please help i see green chest in right hand corner then is the gates where exactly do i see crack in wall to break have smashed every inch in all walls inparticular the right hand wall pulling hair out husband about to white coats help me please nanagayle:o
  • The cracked wall is on the other side of the door you go through over on the right hand side.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    The cracked wall is on the other side of the door you go through over on the right hand side.

sorry lyndon m could you be more pacific on the cracked wall inside where blades are running on the floor have had no luck on right hand wall thankyou nana gayle:huh: :huh:
  • You go through the door on the right hand wall of the room with the blades. The cracked wall will be found on the other side.