Pray with her.

Pray for her.

Cuddle with her.

Shop with her

Give her jewelry.

Buy her flowers.

Hold her hand.

Write love letters to her.

Go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.

How To Treat a Man:

Show up naked.

Bring chicken wings.

And finally.....Don't block the TV!

Nec
  • haha haha haha haha
  • ::hillbilly accent:: See....us men are simple folk..
  • Seen that many times before. You see, we're that easy going, yet our "better halves" always try to change us, er why? :confused:
  • We live in a world where the women rule the men. I've learned to just go with the flow. Less friction that way. No pun intended. lol
  • Yup, women burned their Bras so they could have equality and look at the world today, men are now unequal to women.

Ah well, not a lot we can do about it unfortunately.
  • Nec said:
    We live in a world where the women rule the men.

It is not called "ruled". It's called "trained".;) You must have be a well trained graduate because you've learned to just go with the flow.;)

Jason F Staff said:
    we're that easy going, yet our "better halves" always try to change us, er why?

See, it's not changing you. It's called conditioning through positive reinforcement. You do well, you get rewarded; you don't do what we wish, we ignore. It's a simple concept really and it works well on all living things (save maybe the bugs).

Being a girl myself I can say that part of being a good girl is learning how to train a man.;)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    It is not called "ruled". It's called "trained".;) You must have be a well trained graduate because you've learned to just go with the flow.;)

See, it's not changing you. It's called conditioning through positive reinforcement. You do well, you get rewarded; you don't do what we wish, we ignore. It's a simple concept really and it works well on all living things (save maybe the bugs).

Being a girl myself I can say that part of being a good girl is learning how to train a man.;)

I wish I had a good defense for this comment but I cannot think of any reason to argue with you. :p