Requested PS3 Themes Idea...
  • Alright, this goes along with the PS3 Theme thread but wanted to start another on the subject.

I have this idea rolling around in my head. I was searching other sites for PS3 themes and couldn't find what I was looking for when a light bulb went off in my head.....yes....another bright idea from Nec. :p Anyways, I know we have some pretty creative members here on the forum. Why dint we dedicate a thread for requesting custom created PS3 Themes?!!! These should only be done by a member or members that will be dedicated to the requests and love doing so. Get what I'm saying? Any takers?? By the way, I have the first request to the lucky one who can make it for me.
  • what d'you want necro
  • Not that it's up to me but are you applying for the job for the whole forum or just for mine? lol
  • Forum Style!!!!! Ha
  • I will post my request in a bit. There is a little story behind it so I will have it to you within 2 hours. (i'm at work)
  • And yours necroshine
  • What time is it?
  • Ok, Shaddow...

Not sure if you ever heard of a band called Pantera. They had an amazing guitarist. I would love to write this all out but think its best to just link the story to one of my idols....."Dime".

Dimebag Darrell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would like not one, but a couple PS3 themes done in dedication to this man and the guitars that he played. (I play them myself) I have too many ideas in my head to list. I would like your creativity take over on this if you can. It would mean a great deal to me

Thanks,
    Nec
  • how'd you change your name?!?!
  • Nec said:
    Ok, Shaddow...

Not sure if you ever heard of a band called Pantera. They had an amazing guitarist. I would love to write this all out but think its best to just link the story to one of my idols....."Dime".

Dimebag Darrell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would like not one, but a couple PS3 themes done in dedication to this man and the guitars that he played. (I play them myself) I have too many ideas in my head to list. I would like your creativity take over on this if you can. It would mean a great deal to me

Thanks,
    Nec

An excellent idea that is Nec any chance of a Pink Floyd one with all album covers including the solo albums when youve finished the Pantera one ;)
  • shaddow said:
    how'd you change your name?!?!

Do you want to change your username Shaddow? If so then put what you want ti changing to and I'll go change it for you :)
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Do you want to change your username Shaddow? If so then put what you want ti changing to and I'll go change it for you :)

You couldn't have just told him that I was magic now, could you?
  • Nec said:
    You couldn't have just told him that I was magic now, could you?

No, because that would be lieing. If I did that then MY magical like powers would be taken away.
    I can't have that happen. Do you know how difficult it is to bend the actual timespace continuum without the help of the magical elements? Very difficult if not near impossible I can tell you :frown:
  • Necro I would need a picture and his album's pictures if you don't mind
  • Jason F Staff said:

How about....Shaddow of Shaddows
    Don't 4get the colour
  • i have an idea for a ps3 theme
    - You could have a perlescent mix of like graphite and bleck to give it a dark steel effect with sharp blue lines like the art theme. but instead of flowers just sharp vivid lines showing any pics and headings.Each selection made on the screen would have a quick electronic futuristic tone ive found the percet one on qbase. In the top left of the screen would be sony writtwen in the vivid blue colour.
    I know its the most inventve but would really add the modern look to the ps3's desktop.
  • You mean the ps3's Xross Media Bar
  • i dont know what that is?
  • I downloaded a couple of those PS3 theme makers to see if I could possibly take on the responsibility of fullfilling some requests but I cant get any of the two to work. Shaddow, which program are you using?
  • shaddow said:
    How about....Shaddow of Shaddows
    Don't 4get the colour

The colour isn't possible but I can definitely change your name to that if you want. You do, however, realise that once your username is changed it means that you would have to physically type in Shaddow of Shaddows, including the spaces, in the username box and then your password would be the same. If you want to have to type that really long username in everytime you log in then that's your choice.

I'll wait for your definite decision.
  • HAHAHAH...why do you think I shortened mine down to Nec?
  • still, I want it
  • Im ok for the Floyd theme now our member of the month kindly sorted me out thanks again fella :)
  • Just in case you didnt get the PM Shaddow... Here is my vision..

BACKGROUND:

On Behalf of Dimebag Darrell by ~Dimebag-Darrell on deviantART

ICONS: Guitars

Dean's Dimebag Darrell Abbott Tribute Guitars

Like I said, use your creativity to make your own for me. I want to see what you can come up with. If its not too much trouble, I would like what I described above as well.

Thanks,
    Nec
  • Here's A background

• That wont fit right on the screen. Try the one I posted above.
  • Nec said:
    That wont fit right on the screen. Try the one I posted above.

ok................