Funny Happenings in Mel-O-Drama
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=281]Funny Happenings is Mel-O-Drama[/drupal]

So any of you whom have played the Sims 2 know about a lot of the silly things that can happen on there like getting your sim shocked, trapping them in rooms with no doors, creating mazes and even labyrinths for them to live through. This story is my anecdote from my Sims gaming experience today which I hope you all will have a little giggle about.So in the town of Mel-O-Drama there are a lot of families. I went ahead and created most of my characters from my book in there just to have fun. So today I was playing with a family who I had put on the backburner for awhile. It was the family of my character Jon (even though Jon has moved out) but his mom, his younger brother, his step dad and step brother. So while playing I went ahead and got his mom pregnant again since she wants a large family then decided I was going to have the step dad finish off his Logic skill by looking through the Telescope. Now, since you can only gain logic through stargazing I decided I'd wait until nightfall.
  • Hahaha. I've noticed ppl (green ppl) walking around in my Garden once in a while... I ruined my sims' life
    I'm evil:frown: HAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!
  • You can actually gain Logic skil by playing a game of Chess. You only used the telescope because you wanted male sim to get pregnant. Admit it young lady :p lol.

Well it took like less than a day to have happen what you wanted to happen. So congratulations with that Mel.

I hope your final exam went well yesterday my good friend.

Now you can finally relax, right? :)
  • The step brother and brother were playing Chess at the time so the only option was the telescope. He did it on his own free will. I just kept from assigning him anything to do in the meantime so it was not my fault. I didn't intend for him to get captured by aliens. It just happened.;)
  • Woah! I got captured by werewolves.
    My sim slept through the whole day so I decided to make him play basketball.
    He started playing until that scary sims song came.
    3 werewolves came out of nowhere, took my sim and came back three days later, AS A WEREWOLF!
    Is there anyway to change him back?
    He is wrecking the house
  • shaddow said:
    Woah! I got captured by werewolves.
    My sim slept through the whole day so I decided to make him play basketball.
    He started playing until that scary sims song came.
    3 werewolves came out of nowhere, took my sim and came back three days later, AS A WEREWOLF!
    Is there anyway to change him back?
    He is wrecking the house

Oh snap!
    Jay just told me awhile ago about that, but he didn't tell me a way to fix it. I imagine there has to be some way to fix it. Maybe come daytime he'll be all better.:)
  • I've been on it for 3 weeks.
    I can't even get a job
  • Is he still able to love a woman?;)
  • I think, but not totally sure, that you call the Dog Trainer. Or Pet Trainer, whatever it's called, and then the Trainer will turn up. I think they have a potion you can buy from them that cures your werewolfism.

Don't take my word for that, but I think that's how you cure it.

Mel, you not talking to me? :crybaby:
  • I tried that....
    It works :-) ^„_„^
  • So the Trainer did help cure your sim of its Werewolfism?
    I thought that was right, but I wasn't 100% sure though.
  • But I couldn't call him... had to create and use another person