The Darkness --stuck--
  • i have already cleared the part where they come for an ambush at the aunt's house... the butcher comes into the house as well as the old folks encountered in the metro...

now that they are all dead what do i do...????

i went to the docks but can not find anything there... i have also cleared that area...

i can not go into the metro either... the gate is locked and none of my darkness powers works...

the streets are also cleared... no one is around but me... butcher remains in the house with the old folks...

is there a bug in my game???

please help...

thnxs...
  • At this point in the game I believe you have to head back to Grinder's Lane for another visit to the meat plant. You'll have to sneak in the back way and eventually make your way to pier 19.
  • actually i already made my way into pier 19...

how do i sneak in the back way into grinder's lane...???

thnxs...
  • Ok, sounds like you may be just about to the end of the game, in that case. Did you talk to Butcher and accept an offer from Jimmy at the time?
  • i did talk to butcher... but do not remember exactly what he said... it was a while ago and stopped playing the game after i got stuck there...
    i think he said something about going back to the pier, but i do and can do nothing there... i tried sneaking into all possible -to me- entrances...

any ideas???

thnxs
  • Avoiding the police, make a left turn at the crates to get to the boat. Tell Mario you are ready to leave- this will bring on the final showdown with Paulie.
  • that's the problem i am facing...
    when i go back to the piers there is no one there... i do not even see any cops... i killed them all previously... when i get to the piers they are completely empty...
    i even tried going back to Butcher but he no longer speaks...

is this a glitch...?
    what did i miss...?

thnxs
  • You should be seeing some crates near where those cops would be if you didn't get all kill- happy. :eek: Make a left at this point and you should see the big ship where your final battle awaits.
  • OK at that conversation i think it tells you to go call in the the santa maria or whatever the boats name is...now, simple go to GRINDERS LANE (take the subway to fulton street i think, its at the subway station where the exit to St, Marys orphanage is....You will remember grinders lane from when you had to burn the money, remember where you got the petrol from...when you walk in thru the gate...its the "House room thing" to the back-right there is a radio in their...go use it, then make your way to peir 19 .... the boat will have arrived
  • well, that's another problem i have... i can not get into the subway anymore, the gate is locked and the entrance on the restaurant is also sealed... my only option is to go to the pier but when i go to the pier there is nothing i can do there... i get into the boat but i have already cleared that part so there is no one in sight...

any ideas... or did the game just glitched on me...?

thnxs...
  • Wow, both entrances are locked? if the boat is their....then u have to make sure that you killed the Captain as well...hes your 'mark' ... when u kill him you can make your way off the boat and their will be a few more meat bags to kill, so my next bit of advice would be to go onto the boat and take a look at the captains corpse just to be sure ... if u have killed him and nobody pulled up in a car once you got off the boat, then i think you have run into a glitch, in which case i suggest restarting the chapter (if it were me id exhaust all options first though)