• need to find faith in the downtown sunnydale mission in buffy v/s chaos bleeds only one i cannot find.can someone please tell me where to find her as i have tried every door that i can think of??
  • You'll find faith in the bank vault in the bottom of the last building you go to in this level. You'll find the bank vault code in the dark office at the top level of this building. Use the flashlight to see it.
  • thanks Lyndon. next ? where do i get a flashlight from?? i will have another look tonight but i don't remember seeing one anywhere although i have picked up the three secrets for this level.
  • The flashlight should be in your items menu. Scroll left and right to find it in your inventory and up to select it.
  • thanks again but it wasn't in my items. would i have supposed to pick it up earlier in another section before i got here?
  • Yes- it's on the far side of the control room, where you check the security screen. It's a small room so it should be somewhat hard to miss.
  • is the control room where willow is or near xander?
  • This is in the bank, the building Faith is trapped in.
  • are you talking about the hell fire soaker as being the torch as i have found that a long time ago but haven't used it as a torch(flashlight)? & if this is it which button operates to work?
  • No, I am not talking about the Hellfire Soaker- there is a flashlight to be found in the same building.

Going from where you got the hellfire soaker go to the elevator and down one floor. Enter the office in front of you- this is where the monitors i mentioned are located. After the conversation with Faith via these monitors turn around and go to the desk in the room- you'll find the flashlight there. Up on the top floor there is a dark room- go in there and use the flashlight to find the vault combination you will need to free Faith, located on the bottom floor of this building.