Ps3 doesnt reconize any cd/dvd/games !?!?!?
  • Ok, I just tried everything possible and still nothing is appening !!!!???

Let me explain , i was playing cod4 and my ps3 froze while loading for a game of free-for-all , cant stop my ps3 nothing works (ps button , touch button ...) I had no choice but to stop the main power !!! restart the ps3 and now, it doesnt reconize my games, my bluray, my dvd ....... sweet nada !!!!

ANYONE HEARD THAT PROBLEM ..... AND SOME SOLUTION !!!!
  • I would suggest going into the System Settings and select "restore default settings". You will see a list of the various items this will revert. If that does not help you may have to go for a complete restoration. This is found in the System Settings as well.
  • That happens to me on COD4.
    I just wait a bit to see if it won't play. After 5-15 minutes I switch It off by gently pushing down the power cord to make it switch off.

When I switch It off using the main switch it freezes and does that...
    That made me buy a new ps3
  • Didn't Work Lyndon!!!!!

And Shadow, did you buy a new one or had a replacement ?? Did Sony gave you any hind on what and why ??

It just piss me off cause im a Playstation fan from their beginning and have all their console , but things are going downhill !!! What kind of problem is that anyway ... switch it off and you have a non-working 700$ machine , hope Sony have good news for me otherwise im screwed .
  • Ok, just got off the phone with custumer service for Ps3 , I'm kind of happy with the way everything went !!! Told him my problem, he gave the good answer " Sorry about the problem sir, we are sending you a shipping box for your ps3 and we will ship you a new one within 3 weeks ". 3 weeks is long but hey who needs a ps3 for christmas and new year eve time anyway.
  • that's exactly what they told me :DSONY ROCKS!!:D
  • They would rock if my PS3 was working ... they are ... well ... ok!!!