Seifer-that bastard!
  • Hey you know what now I'm playig FF8 again I have beaten it a few times but that did never Happen!!! :0 O the end of the 3rd disk when you fight with Seifer my Odin(GF) came and tried tokill him, but thn Seifer pulled his gunblade and killed my Odin he seperated him on 2 Parts. After that some Red guy showed up and then killed Seifer but he looked like Ninja but he ahd the Same sword that Odin did!!! :mad: That didn't happen when I have beaten the game
  • What!?!? you mean in your previous games Odin didn't get into two pieces?

Well thats odd
  • [b]Parisite it isnt that bad, you lose odin but you gain Gilgamesh (which does the same thing).
  • Oh you're right I didn't get Odin on my last other games, I just got him on disk 4 (where you enter the doors wich lead you to world map) Thanks everyone who answered my topic
  • Because Odin isn't a main GF, you don't have to have him to finish the game therefore the first two times through the game you didn't have him at this point of your playthrough's. If you have Odin at the time that you fight Seifer then you will be sliced and diced and Gilgamesh will take his place and finish the job. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • madthr I thought that Gilgamesh is the guy in Daguerro who gives you rank like rank S and he is from FF9!!! Oh when that GF Gilgamesh came out he had 4 arms too- is it the Same Gilgamesh ???
  • Well, the Ragnarok is in both FF8 and 9 but are they the same? One is a ship and the other is a weapon so i doubt it. Just to let you know, the Cid's in FFs aren't all the same person either but just another person with that name. Some things in FF don't change(ie. Odin, Ifrit, Shiva, ragnarok, Cid, etc.). Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Madhtr that isn't odd enought well I have been playing FFVI and I reached a part where I had to chosse the Esper (GF for who doesn't knows the game) Ragnarok or the Ragnarok Sword.. sincerely I have now 2 files of FFVI one with the Esper and one with
  • madthr I thought that Gilgamesh is the guy in Daguerro who gives you rank like rank S and he is from FF9!!! Oh when that GF Gilgamesh came out he had 4 arms too- is it the Same Gilgamesh ???[/b]

Here's some food for thought. The Gilgamesh name and character came from FFV. In that game he was your enemy trying to stop every bit of the way. (Man he still has the coolest song!!) He was a 4 armed man ready to lay the smack down on you...but failed on many attempts.

And the Illumina beats out the Ragnarok sword. Too bad you have to wager it to get the Illumina. :( But heck the Paladin Shield taught you Ultima so it would make the esper useless.
  • I felt bad for Odin! he was killed by that bastard Seifer!
    Hey i know hmm.... Who do you like best Odin who got the powerful attack but occasionally missed or Gilgamesh the ninja with a red dress with many swords.
  • Oh and you know why I've never seen Gilganmesh after fighting seifer? i had Diablos's NoOne ability!!! :rolleyes: :) :D
  • Try not to use that! Gilgamesh is another GF whom you cant missed the FMV! its great! but i truly felt sorry for odin heheh
  • The thing that I didnt like about gilgamesh is he has one attack that only hurts 1. He does 1/4 attacks that he has and not all of them are good, Odin on the other hand killed everyone when he came out.
  • Does anyone know how to increase you chances of Odin appearing? He seems to be very random. I went through a series of battles where he came out like 4 or 5 times in a row, then not again for 10 or so times.

?????????????? :wacko:
  • Unfortunately he is purely random and there's no way, that i can find, to make it less random and more frequent. If i find that there is a way to do this then i will let you know. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
  • Oh you know what when I was making my Bahanmut quest Odin showed up 2 times!!! :blink:
  • The chance that Odin apears depends on howmuch luck points you have. :ph34r:
  • i thought its only based on random order. but ill try it!
    anyway eventhough odin is very powerful sometimes he doesnt want to show in a hard time bosses But he always appear in a mosquito or a low class of monsters hehehe.
  • Zidane Yoshimitsu is wrong!!! It isn't about the luck it is based on random order you are the one who was right!!!