PS3 Playstation Network
  • Hi =)

I am aware you have posted guides to this and I have followed them to configure my router but alas still I only get the Internet Access on the PS3 and not the Playstation Network connection.

I have a Belkin Router and have my setting exactly how the screenshot is you have kindly provided:

Please can you offer any further advice?

Also, not sure if this related, however when attempting to play PES 2008 online, I am told I need to up the the Client. I do have the latest 2.10 firmware on my PS3 and can find no updates thus far from Konami for the game

Thanks for your time and thanks for making an awesome referral point =)

Tino :p
  • Tino, you may have to open specific ports in the router's Port Forwarding to let the PlayStation Network traffic for online gaming through. The ones to enable are:

• TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223, and 10070 - 10080
    • UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658, and 10070

As for FIFA, if there is an online update for it you will get it when going to the online portion of the game. Perhaps once you get things cleared up with PlayStation network access the other will fall into place too.
  • PES online is completley faulty both on 360 and ps3 dont expect allot from it , its completley flawed