2nd hand network access disc
  • hi,

i just got a 2nd hand disc and codes, but the codes are all ready registered,

i cant use them now, can i get new codes ?

thanks
  • what disc? andwhat console is this for?
  • sorry, its a playstation 2 slimline and its the disc you need to use for online gaming.
  • its for control station / network access disc
  • send a message to mr lyndon by clicking on his name just browse through some posts youll fing him he's the sensei of this web site know absoloutlye everything , good look mate and merry crimbo !
  • The sensei?? You aren't going to start calling me Master Splinter now are you? ;)

Turkster, you will have to contact Sony's tech support and ask about a replacement access code if you cannot find the original. The number to call should be in the system's instruction book.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    The sensei?? You aren't going to start calling me Master Splinter now are you? ;)

Turkster, you will have to contact Sony's tech support and ask about a replacement access code if you cannot find the original. The number to call should be in the system's instruction book.

thanks for the help mate, i will call them ;)
  • Well i called them today, They say they will email me with the next 24 hours with some info to help me get sorted, Hope they dont forget me :o
  • im just wondering if you could help me get hold of a network adaptor.?
  • Your best chance for that would be on eBay, d1cko.