• MY LITTLE SISTER HAS BROUGHT HER PS2 OVER FROM ENGLAND AND WE HAVE BOUGHT US PS2 GAMES. WHEN THEY ARE INSERTED, THE PS2 READS "PLEASE ENTER A PS2 DISC".

???

IS THERE ANY WAY THAT THE PS2 FROM ENGLAND CAN BE CODED TO READ US DISCS? :mad:
  • There is but it is not recommended as it can shorten the lifespan of her system.

We do not recommend this for a couple of other reasons- first and foremost, this allows the use of illegally copied games. Also, if something should happen during the install it could completely ruin the system, making it unable to play anything.

In the long run it would be easier to go rent/ buy a North American PS2 to play those games you bought.
  • Well, The System Is 3 Years Old Now, So, If I Cannot Play The Games, It Will Have To Be Disposed Of Anyway. I Just Got The New Tony Hawk Game For Xmas And Would Just Like To Play It Until I Can Atleast Afford To Buy A Brand New System, And Right Now, That Just Isnt Feasable.

If Youw Ouldnt Recommend It (which I Am Assuming Means That You Dont Want To Disclose How To Do It) - Could You Possibly Give Me Any Links To Find Out What I Can Do.. Elsewhere?
  • I Also Didnt Mention That She Actually Moved Here, So If It Cant Play Anything, It Isnt Of Any Use Because She Wont Be Returning To The Uk. Haha.
  • As part of our non support of it we are not allowed to link any sites that will provide information about how to get the system to do it. In the long run you may find it easier to hit up your local Blockbuster and rent a system to give that game a go in the meantime.