Ok ,i've escaped.what next?
  • I'm done with c.d. 1.
    I've played the whole dream world at the beginning of cd 2.
    I'm out of the prison,but what do I have to do now?
  • Here's a walkthrough for the game. It's been awhile since i've played the game so i'm not entirely sure what you do next. If you need me to then i can find you exactly what you have to do. Just let me know if you want me to. Feel free to keep asking as many questions as you need to and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Alright its simple after you go through the prison you go to the desert were you split up to go to either the missle base or the garden Selphie and 2 others(I chose zell and Irvine) go to the missle base were cloud and 2 others(I chose rinoa and quistis) go to the garden. when you choose your team you have to drive to the missle base which is by deling city (the city you ended disk 1 in) there should be a road to it. After you blow up that building and kill the boss you go to the garden with the other party(dont forget to equipt GFs to them) and you have to kill garden fighters (you'll get it when you get there I aint spioling it
  • When you assigned Rinoa to be in The garden. There will be changes. Like she'll ask you to have her a tour in the garden, but its only up to there, not really a big deal.
  • just choose parties and do what the characters tell you to!!

oh by the way u get an etra fmv if you take rinoa to balamb with you (when you go to 2nd floor deck )diff music too