• HI THERE.

I RECENTLY BOUGHT WARHAWK AND I HAVE ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADING THE NECESSARY UPDATE WHICH HAS RESULTED IN THE GAME NOT WORKING. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET IT WORKING.

Regards
    vertigo07
  • You may have to delete the game and re-download it from your Download History in the PlayStation Store. There's no extra charge for that. If it happens again you may want to check with Sony and ask them what is going on.
  • Does this apply if I bought the game over the counter and not from the PS3 store.

Thanks
    vertigo07
  • WHEN I PUT IN THE WARHAWK DISC INTO THE PS3 I WAS PROMPED TO DOWNLOAD AN UPDATE. THIS SEEMS TO HAVE FAILED. IS THERE ANY WAY OF DELETING THIS UPDATE AND DOWNLOADING IT AGAIN.

THANKS
    vertigo07
  • Yes, it applies there as well. Look in the Game Data Utility Folder and you should find the files there to delete. Also check the Save Data folder and delete anything there pertaining to Warhawk.
  • im having same issues with armoured core 4 with the rugulations wich is same thing i need help !
  • also need for speed pro street extras it says you can find them in ps store but not there?
  • If there is nothing in the Game data Utility folder then it likely tries installing in the save sata section into your save file for that game- if that is the case you may have to delete that save file and start over. each game does these things a bit differently- all i can say is look around in the Game section of the PS3's menu bar.

As for those Pro Street extras you should be able to find those in the Games section under game Add-ons. I'll have a quick look in the Uk store and try to locate them.
  • thanks mr lyndon ill give it a try
  • I think as of yet those additions for Pro Street haven't made it to the UK- there was no sign of them in Game Additions. You'll have to go without for now.
  • on a more subject related matter im gonna get that war hawk from the store lookds qulaity all the reveiws rate it though is there many pl;ayers one thing i cant seem to find out do you play it yourself?
  • Yes, there are quite a few players- you should have no trouble finding a game to jump into. I haven't played it myself as i tend not to have much time for online play- i go more for the single player experience and Warhawk is online only.