PS2 Wireless Connection
  • I have a PS2 (slim version). The console number is SCPH-75001. However, it does not have a "Settings" option, nor does it have a button to push to make it wireless-ready as described in one of your answers.
    My computer is hooked up through FIOS and has a router. All computers in my home are on wirelessly.
    How do I connect my PS2 to the internet wirelessly?
    By the way, I also have a LINKSYS Wireless-G Game Adapter, but I'm unsure of how to proceed.
    PLEASE ADVISE.
    Thanks
  • I don't recall any of my answers talking of a button to make the PS2 wireless ready- you may have misread what i said a bit. You find the System Information of the PS2 by hitting the triangle button while it is turned on with no game in it.

Anyway, you need the game adapter to get the PS2 to connect wirelessly. Once you do the bit of set up they describe in the instructions connect the adapter to your PS2 via the ethernet port on the back. Once connected you may have to scroll through using the buttons on the adapter until you see an indicator showing it has found your wireless network. Your PS2 should now be able to get online (once you set a connection file on the PS2's memory card).