• Hi guys, it's me again.... The King Of JTE..
    I found this video while I was watching Buy Mii a Wii (funny stuff).

It's about a guy whose addicted to Halo 3
    It's called Blame Halo 3
    It's really funny...
  • Dude that was halarious. The best part was where he had the dog play dead, it was so funny.

Halo 3 is like that though. I know some people who put 8 hrs a day into that game, ridiculous.
  • I like the part where his girlfriend gets a new man to wed but then he also gets hooked on halo 3
  • shaddow said:
    I like the part where his girlfriend gets a new man to wed but then he also gets hooked on halo 3

I know :p. I watched the video when it came out but forgot to post it :redface:. Thanks for reminding me about one of my all-time favorites, the Wii Superfan. Obviously, I don't visit youtube often, just often enough to watch that video once a month.

I can't help but wonder what job Wii superfan has. Surely he has one, to be able to afford a Wii plus several games. He just doesn't seem mentally capable of working at an ordinary job... hmm... he must be the guy that answers the phone at tech support :D

They should have gotten Wii superfan's name, and interviewed him a year later to see if he still likes his Wii. He's so funny in a sad sort of way.

Often the comments are the best part of Youtube videos. One for the Wii Superfan video: "Sonic and the Secetda Ring, or Zelda, but most wikely Zelda". You'd have to watch the video to know what that means, but people are funny.
  • Gotta love the WoW plug he dropped in there. But it does kinda bring up a serious issue, there was a young couple here in my neck of the woods that had their child removed from their custody due to neglect (almost starvation) because they played WoW non-stop and neglected to pay ANY attention to their 3 year old, the child weighed 25 lbs when the state took custody of him......:(
  • :o! :( That's wrong :( :o
  • Dan E Staff said:
    Gotta love the WoW plug he dropped in there. But it does kinda bring up a serious issue, there was a young couple here in my neck of the woods that had their child removed from their custody due to neglect (almost starvation) because they played WoW non-stop and neglected to pay ANY attention to their 3 year old, the child weighed 25 lbs when the state took custody of him......:(

I think I heard about that on the news.

One of the kids in my fraternity failed out of college because of WoW. He finished the semester with a 0.3 GPA
  • Dan E Staff said:
    Gotta love the WoW plug he dropped in there. But it does kinda bring up a serious issue, there was a young couple here in my neck of the woods that had their child removed from their custody due to neglect (almost starvation) because they played WoW non-stop and neglected to pay ANY attention to their 3 year old, the child weighed 25 lbs when the state took custody of him......:(

I think I heard a similar story. Not sure if it was in your neck of the woods or not, but I heard of a young couple with two children who got turned over to the state. One was a year and a half and the other was six months old. It amazes me sometimes how people can have children that young and just ignore them. It's not like babies are silent when they need something.:eek:

Mike C STAFF said:
    I think I heard about that on the news.

One of the kids in my fraternity failed out of college because of WoW. He finished the semester with a 0.3 GPA

Three students in my drawing class failed their entire first semester courtesy of WoW. I don't even know what their GPA was but they're having to do much more paperwork to get back into school because of their mistake.:rolleyes:
  • haha that was funny lol. Also when she stood infront of him naked and he just looked around XD But yeh got addicted to WOW nad it is a fun game but i advise you not to start it..
  • im becoming like that with cod4,according to the wife that is.yet another great video...................yes in a minute love.:D
  • *takes a bow* Thanks *takes a bow*
  • shaddow said:
    *takes a bow* Thanks *takes a bow*

I think your avatars becoming to big for the screen ;)