• Where can I get the item Adamantine. I need this item very badly so I can get Squalls Last sword the Lion heart. And also to get Zell's last set of gloves. So does anyone know where I can get some Adamantine?
  • I sure do! I had a problem with this once too! Allright, do you have the GF Brothers? To get them, go to the king's tomb where you have to get the ID number to visit Rinoa's father. You go through and fight the Brothers and defeat them ( make sure to cast float on everybody) You will recieve a Minotaur card for defeating them both. Use the ability of Quetzacotl that changes cards into items. Eiher the Minotaur or the Sacred card ( recieved after you beat Sacred the 1st time) card will give you 9 adamantine ( or more, I'm not sure) that's plenty of Adamentine for everyone!!! I hope this helps! Oh, I'll tell you how to get through the cave in pm if you want. Just private message me! Have fun with Lionheart! :grin1:
  • Oh so I can change the brothers card into the Adamantine's with the GF's abillity to change cards into items, right?
    Well I am on the 3rd disc and I have almost all the GF's except like 3 or 4 so thanks for your help. :thumbsup:
  • Yep you got it! I searched for hours trying to find an Adamentiose, but I couldn't find it. So I got all mad and killed the card hehe. I don't even think there is an Adamentiose anyways O.O'. Oh well, have fun with Lionheart! Oh, try to get Squall to use his limit often, you'll like his new one!!!!!!! I won't give anything away but it makes the game a lot easier...
  • Hey Setsuna_the_dark_soul is the Lionhart is the Strongest weapon FF8? ???
  • No, Lionheart is the best weapon that Squall may get in FF8. There is no cheat to get another weapon so there must be a mistake on what game that you're thinking of parasite. Well, i hope that you all enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • WOW! The Lion Heart is great. Squalls last limit break "Lion Heart" Reminds me alot of Clouds last limit break in FF7. They both hit for 9999 repeatelly. Oh but is there anyway you can get Squalls Lion heart Limit break to work every time he uses his Renozuken? Beacause I tried to beat Ultimate Weapon down at the bottom of the under water research lab but I could only use squalls limit break once before he killed me, and it wasnt the lion hear lmit break.
  • Sorry to dissapoint ya. Nope, you're just gonna have to pray that when you do attack it IS lionheart, that should kill the weapon in like 1 try ( or 2 I dunno). I killed it in one round with it, but my entire team is on 100 cause I'm very dedicated and I don't like usin a gameshark on a game I've worked over 60 hours on! The island of Hell is a great place to train with lionheart, remember that! Those T-rexaur's used to scare me, but now they fear....er....nevermind. Hey, try training on the island of Hell with Odin for a but ( or Gilgamesh, but Odin's better) for a while then go fight what-sher-face lol. Then, when you feel comfortable with how strong you are, try beating a monster without Odin ( save first) or put encounter none on and run around the island pressing X, you'll be happy!!!!
  • Hey I know how to got Adamantine without killing your Minotaur card!!! :idea: You need to kill Adamantoise- Giant Turtle wich you will encounter on the shotes of long horn isalnd :thumbsup: Good Luck They are very tough enemies. To kill them easily cast blind and silence spell!!!! :mad:
  • If only I had known that....oh well! I don't play cards much anyways, I understand it but I suck at it too! Lol, can't type much though, I'm a little busy with homework! Hey, where do I find those da** energy crystals? I know I had em for lionheart but I forgot where they are!
  • you can get Energy Crystals from Elnoyle.
  • Kill Ruby Dragon on the island closest to hell.Red Giant Dragon he is very tough too. To kill him easily cast Aura on Qistis and Use her Degenerate attack or just cast Aura on Squall!!! :) Good Luck cuz you'll need :thumbsup:
  • Just incase anyone was wondering, you can also get adamantine on the coast of hasperry plains near Dollet, well I hope this helps bye.