• im thinking of buying new ps3 games.....can u suggest top 3 games which 2 or more people can play
  • This seemed more of a Discussion-type topic so I've moved it up here.

Banreet, what sort of games do you like to play? That would help give some ideas on what to suggest. For the moment I would say check out some of the PlayStation Store offerings- games such as Super Stardust HD have co-op multiplayer in there. The price is right too. B)
  • thanx for the info.....can i play different region vcdz or dvdz on my ps3 by using PAL/NTSC converter
  • I would maybe suggest Warhawk, Resistance or Motorstorm maybe......... But there are plenty more.......:D Wait till further on in 2008 and i'm sure plenty more co-op games will be on offer......:)
  • I'd suggest Resistance: Fall Of Man and/or Call Of Duty 4 with a tip of Guitar Hero III (3)
  • banreet said:
    thanx for the info.....can i play different region vcdz or dvdz on my ps3 by using PAL/NTSC converter

In all likelihood, no- you will have to stick to DVDs that are for the region your PS3 was made for. It won't even read VCDs so don't bother trying.
  • need for speed pro street
    call of duty 4
    Tiger Woods