• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=295]HELP PLEASE[/drupal]

yo peeps, is there a website that is top recommended for ps3 downloads. i want to use the ps3 features as much as i can. i have yet been able to find a good site that gives me much for my buck$. i want to get music, movies, and GAMES if all possible. bkfro4ya
  • games just go on to ps3 store, music use your pc then transfer the tunes across or use a mates and can do the same with movies as can get very large sized data sticks now aswell.
  • I'm not sure what you are asking exactly here. Are you looking for a website to get music, movies, and games for free? If so then those will be via websites and programs that we cannot condone on these forums.

Otherwise, for music and videos, there is the likes of Itunes which is a legal download site where you pay I believe a few pence per music track, or I think you can pay a monthly fee to be able to download as much as you want in that month.
    I believe you can download movies from Itunes as well, but perhaps someone else can confirm that.

As for games. There is nowhere that you can legally download PS3 games, and we will not even mention anything to do with illegally downloading them.

Thank you,

Jay
    Site Squad
  • Yeah I'm new to all this, just needed info. Currently trying to beat Splinter Cell DBL Agent. It's been pretty fun so far.
  • Oh, Splinter Cell. Never really been a fan of those types of games.
    Although, I've got Resistance: Fall of Man and I actually do like that game. I've been thinking about getting Call of Duty 4 but not sure if I should as I have a shortfall on funds at the moment.

My next pruchase is going to be Burnout Paradise at the end of this month for definite.
    If you've played the demo you'll understand why I'm getting it.
    If you have not yet played the Burnout Paradise demo then I recommend you download it and play it. It's a brilliant game, even as a demo, so the full game will be mind blowing :D
  • bkfro4ya said:
    Yeah I'm new to all this, just needed info. Currently trying to beat Splinter Cell DBL Agent. It's been pretty fun so far.

I've also played it.. class game it is.
    If you need help, I'm there for you because I've already finished it.. ;):cool:
  • I'll have to check out the demo to Burnout Paradise and see what your hype is about. I really don't like car games that much it just kinda gets old to me. The only car game that i really got into was all the Twisted Metals. Miss them, if they came out with new ones on the ps3 ill be the first in line. Have you played any of the Hitman games. I wish that they would hurry and come out with Hitman on ps3...

Oh, and i did download the Resistance: Fall of Man...and that was the a pretty hardcore game full of action. I need to beat Splinter Cell before i but another.
  • ill be sure to hit you up if i need help, im sure it will come to that point. I just passed the Shanghai stage it took me long enough ;). What are you playing now?
  • Hey if you're gonna be using your PC then I say you might as well stream any music or films, I'm using both Nero Home Media and also a free software called Tversity... both are pretty good for streaming stuff, then you don't need to transfer them from PC to PS3... if anything, I download stuff from the PS Store and move that to my PC as I got 520GB storage on my PC and 250GB external drive too....
  • yo thx for the info. I did get the tversity and it works pretty good!! yay! I guess i have to create an account at the PS Store??
  • bkfroya said:
    Have you played any Hitman games?

Yeah, Blood Money :D I loved causing havoc and getting the psychopath rating :laugh: good times....

bkfro4ya said:
    ill be sure to hit you up if i need help, im sure it will come to that point. I just passed the Shanghai stage it took me long enough ;). What are you playing now?

I'm playing Call Of Duty 4 if not Resistance: Fall Of Man... FPS are getting popular

My next buy will be Grand Theft Auto IV and after that... Burnout Paradise (I've played every Burnout in the history of Burnout... also GTA )

bkfroya said:
    I just passed the Shanghai stage it took me long enough;)

Shanghai was kinda hard but wait for the last level.. where you kill Emile Dufrainse (spelling?) You have to kill Lambert or Jamie (Lambert=Easy Jamie=Hard) I killed Jamie (oooh! Bad Mistake)

But I eventually finished the game....

I'm now playing it again with an even harder difficulty.... Best game 4 me!
  • I also have Call Of Duty 3, F.E.A.R, Virtua Tennis 3 and Harry Potter 5 (I'm a fan)

To get the best ending (plus a bonus stage) kill Jamie

bkfroya said:
    I guess i have to create an account at the PS Store??

Yeah, if you wanna play online
  • I wasnt't a fan of burnout paradise demo to be honest graphically was nice but didnt really do much for me, i did quite enjoy the previous games though they where a good laugh. F.E.A.R was an oustanding game on pc never played it on ps but ill probably rent it out or buy it eventually.
    I'm playing armoured core 4, guitar hero 3, cod4, need for speed pro street and mortal kombat 2.