Hi Everone!
  • Hi everyone. My name is Conor Buckley and I live in Cork, Ireland. I have a PS3 and I have 12 games for it. My PSN ID is ConorBuckley, feel free to add me. I love soccer and gaming. My favourite soccer team are Liverpool. Well thats all I have to say for now.
  • Hello and welcome to Absolute-Playstation (APi) Conor. Do you have COD4? If so add me, my PSN is BugzBuni .. Guys, don't tell him about the whooping he's gonna get ;)

I also like soccer, my favorite team is RealMadrid :p
  • shaddow said:
    Hello and welcome to Absolute-Playstation (APi) Conor. Do you have COD4? If so add me, my PSN is BugzBuni .. Guys, don't tell him about the whooping he's gonna get ;)

I also like soccer, my favorite team is RealMadrid :p

Yeah, I have CoD4 and I love it. I just sent you a friend request.
  • Welcome to Absolute Playstation Conor! Glad to have a new face around here. Just out of curiousity, are you accessing us from your PS3?;)

I've never been much of a soccer fan myself. I more prefer to watch hockey. Goo DUCKS!!:D

Anyway, if you have any questions about anything, feel free to PM me or one of the other STAFF members and we will do our absolute best to find you an answer.

Happy posting my friend!
  • I would say "top of the mornin'" to you Conor, but it's now 12 midday, plus it's sooo cliche, just because you're Irish, so I won't.

Good on you for being a proper Brit and loving your footy. Liverpool are my second favourite team. Second only to Leeds United who I've got a season ticket for this season (first time I've ever had a season ticket).

Anyway, as Mel mentioned, great to see you here, hope you enjoy the place.
    If you have any queries about the site, or about the Sony Consoles, or games on those consoles, then just head to one of the sub-forums and leave your question and we'll get back to you asap :)
    Failing that, like Mel also mentioned, you can always drop one of the staff a PM (Private Message) and we'll definitely get back to you. If somebody doesn't know an answer to a query, cheances are one of the other staff knows the answer :)

Have a good stay here, and I hope you continue to enjoy the place and interact with the site on a very regular basis.

Jay
    Site Squad
  • Hi conor!!

Lovely name BTW!! :) I work in Haydock so am surrounded by Liverpool fans all day - am more of a Man Utd and Wigan Athletic fan myself but dont let that put you off!!
  • how do mate yeh ill definatley add you for cod4 you should add API as your clan name then we shall reign over all other clans.
  • Another COD4 recruit, happy days. Add me Conor, PSN iS pokerdon, same as here

Happy posting
  • ill add you to mate it'll be happy times add API as your clan name aswell.