• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=297]I could cry[/drupal]

I don't think she listened to me when I distinctly said SHOULDER LENGTH.She chopped it, like REALLY chopped it. What I was intending on having in videogame terms would be a hairstyle similar to Yuna for FFX...what I ended up with was a haircut similar to Yuffie from FFVII. :(It's cute for sure. It's layered and whatnot, but it is NOT what I had in mind and I can't believe what I paid to get this ugly hairstyle.:( I could cry because this stupid lady had me in the chair for FOUR HOURS. She had more than enough time to know what I wanted and do so.
  • haha, I've once had that...
    I wanted my afro gone (yes I had an afro) so I went to the barber...

Instead of having a nice hairdo, HE MADE ME BALD!!! Don't know how he did it but he did it.

I demanded my money back but he refused... Such Nerves

I was a black belt in kyokushinkai karate you know ;)...
  • Hahaha awww thanks shaddow. Yeah, I think this is my first experience with having a poor haircut. Most of the time they leave it too long. This time they cut it all off though and I practically feel bald.:(

Your comment made me smile though. Thanks.:)
  • Typical! I get beaten to replying again.
    Guess that's what happens when I'm talking to a pretty lady ;)

Ah well, she's still a pretty lady, even if her hair is a bit shorter than she expected it to be.

Cheer up though Mel, hair grows remember, so it willbe fine, ok hun? :)
    Just in case though, have a :hug: from me.

Hope your "aye-yah!" class went well hun :laugh: lol.
    Speak soon, and make sure you read that post #43 of mine on that "I've lost my MOM" thread thingy.
  • Oh hunny - i know exactly how you feel - Luckily for me i was able to stop my hairdresser before she made THE CUT!!

Post a piccie - im sure it is lovely!!
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Hahaha awww thanks shaddow. Yeah, I think this is my first experience with having a poor haircut. Most of the time they leave it too long. This time they cut it all off though and I practically feel bald.:(

Your comment made me smile though. Thanks.:)

No problem...

I'm a bit rusty buy I could get a clicker tournament on (To show you who's boss, I hope it's me :()