• :2spin:"Mazda MX-5 Miata Ls":idea:
    My problem is that I need help on how to ajust all the setings on this car so I can do the same for the other cars and learn from it by having the best settings for this car then I will know what works and what don't. I race pertty good with the car which is a big surprise because in gt2 I did not like them.
  • Well, I'm not really too far into the game or anything, but I don't think it quite works that way.
  • the simplest things to do to improve the settings of a car is to buy the most expensive suspension package.
  • majik and bunny are correct. also, it's helpful to go to the early posts for tips on how to adjust settings. you need to learn how to play with the settings and see what works the best for you. but the early tips can speed you along in teaching you how to get there. once you get it, it becomes easier to tweak your car. In some cases you'll be able take a car that you weren't able to win a race with at max HP, tweak it with a few key settings and beat the same cars you were losing to before. i.e. my best settings that work for me might not work for you and vise versa.
    the Roadster series events and endurance are some of the toughest races in GT3, the Miata MX5 LS is the best car and you'll only win by seconds anyway. So keep playing with the settings and learning what the settings do. and keep asking questions. You'll get great anserws from people on this site.