Shrek 3, the wicked witches castle
  • I am stuck on the level on which I'm the shrek character climbing the moving concrete steps, jumping overwhat looks like 3 panes of glass, then I fight one knight, I then come to the witches beam of light, there I'm stuck, I just keep falling back to the previous level. Please, please help me someone!!
  • I'm looking through a walkthrough of this someone wrote (they used the PC version but it would be the same game) but that beam of light should be teleporting you to the left tower of her castle. Are you falling down before hitting the light or as you hit it?
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    I'm looking through a walkthrough of this someone wrote (they used the PC version but it would be the same game) but that beam of light should be teleporting you to the left tower of her castle. Are you falling down before hitting the light or as you hit it?

I am falling down as I hit the light to the same moving steps, i wish it would teleport me to the left tower, it's quite frustating, but I'll keep on trying. Many Thanks
    Lynda
  • THats where I am stuck too!! please help someone~!
  • ohhh u just hit it
  • ok so in the wicked witches castle... im at the begining when im in a coart yard and the is a statue of a witch that is sending a pinkish glow to the thing that unlocks the door. can anyone tell me how to get to the unlock thingy so i can open the door????
  • Pretty simple, really- destroy the statue and you have access.