Where's Everybody Gone?
  • HELLO..........HELLO..................im just wondering where everybodys gone
    there seem's to be really no one online lately on AP,i havn't come across shaddow sfjp or nec here for ages whats going on people?
    I hav'nt played against shaddow in ages or spoke to him ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE?
    it was allways a hive of acctivity at night when i came online now no one.:(
  • Sometimes people get busier on the weekend, catching up on things they couldn't get done while at work/ school. Things will pick up later.
  • i was online this weekend and been playing final fantasy 7 i got on second disc friday night and now keeps freezing in the snowlands cave very annoyed that cant continue so will probably see me killing lots of people online now.
  • i would like to be killing people online,but im still getting the same problem with my ISP at night,one day i hope to join you in killing folk.....one day ;)
  • im off thursday and friday if you want a match during day time get home about five aswell. Still waiting for me warhawk to come from ap but once i get that ill have you a do on that have you got the omega dawn thingy yet suppost to be class.
  • sorry guys...

I ran out of bandwidth
  • shaddow said:
    sorry guys...

I ran out of bandwidth

welcome back shaddow ;)
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    im off thursday and friday if you want a match during day time get home about five aswell. Still waiting for me warhawk to come from ap but once i get that ill have you a do on that have you got the omega dawn thingy yet suppost to be class.

it depends what the weathers like,if it's raining i will most likely be in,still have alot of problems trying to connect to your game invites though.i havnt got the omega dawn yet hav'nt played on warhawk that much lately due to cod4.:D
  • steelcitysurfer said:
    welcome back shaddow ;)

Thanks... can you get on without problems now?
  • he was on last night i think we all ned to get playin each other again ive been rackin up points to get to level 52 however only 49 at moment i think tryin to get points with weapons dont use like scorpion damn its hard, ill be on tonite ithink i try and join your games or somet ill speek to you both tonite. In a bit omigo's
  • Okay... I'm only on lvl 47 :(
  • shaddow said:
    Okay... I'm only on lvl 47 :(

unlucky you im level 33 :(
    ive been getting cut off about 4.30 ish so i started leaving it on for a few hours so i was connected but i couldnt find a game last night and then when i quit i couldnt get back online with it..................very annoying :mad:
    it looks at the moment like its day time 4 play for me a ,i will have to see what happens.
    HAPPY HUNTING FELLOW COMRADES :)
  • COD4, thats to blame, always APi members on there, levelling up before a private match i suspect.

I am back again now though, you have been warned.

How's your weather been STEEL, pretty grim up here at the moment, perfect for online gaming and forum posts!!!!!!!!
  • How's your weather been STEEL, pretty grim up here at the moment, perfect for online gaming and forum posts!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

the weathers been bad here,cant get much work done so plenty off time for some online 4 play trying to get my level up,taking some doing though,i will look out for you when you are on next.:D
  • its pretty grim in preston aswell not much rainn but just generally not nice weather.
  • I'm still around. I've just been extremely busy for the past few weeks here at the job and working on the house here and there. I still play COD4 but not as much. I'm pretty much holding out for SOCOM. I do miss everybody though.

Nec
  • ive not been on as much as i would like to be,ive been playing cod4 as and when i can but its not the same when you are playing against strangers,when's socom out?
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    its pretty grim in preston aswell not much rainn but just generally not nice weather.

it seem to be allways grim here raining constantlly.ive been looking for you when im on in the day but again no sign.
  • thursday friday during the day