Paradise Takedown Snapshots!
  • I think one of the best (and funniest) features of Burnout Paradise (For Playstation 3) is that when you take someone down (Crash their car online), if they have a camera plugged in (Eyetoy or PS Eye), it snaps a picture of their reaction.

Even better is that it sends the picture to your save file, and you can export it to your home menu on the PS3. This is one of the first Takedown snapshots I took, and I look forward to many funny ones like this. He seemed to be rather frustrated with me :D No worries, he got me back about 5 times in a row!

I created this thread so that we all can post our favorite snapshots here. So be sure to contribute when you snap a good one! I'll post all mine on here as they accumulate.

[CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]
  • Not got it yet, though i intend to.

Expected to see more of your shots on here Whammer, noticed you are on Burnout a hell of a lot lately!?
  • pokerdon said:
    Expected to see more of your shots on here Whammer, noticed you are on Burnout a hell of a lot lately!?

More will come soon :D. I have a lot backed up that I need to post, some funny ones including multiple shots of "Jay Staff's" brother/friend (Camera was pointed in wrong direction).

I have played it a lot lately yeah. It's been a LONG time since I've played a good racing game. I'm glad I've finally got one. I get frustrated in races from wrecking all the time, but when I'm not aggravated with it, I'll be on there playing more. I need to unlock better cars, somehow I've been stuck with a mediocre one for several days straight, no matter how many races I win.

I promise to post some more soon. It's a little taxing, exporting the pics to the XMB, then uploading them all to an image site, then posting the links here (Doesn't sound like it, but it is).
  • I'll be in on the action soon- just snagged a copy on eBay for about $10 cheaper than i would have paid for new. B) best stay off the sidewalks once I get driving through Paradise City!
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    I'll be in on the action soon- just snagged a copy on eBay for about $10 cheaper than i would have paid for new. best stay off the sidewalks once I get driving through Paradise City!

You gotta watch out for them sidewalks. Walls come out of nowhere, ramps are hidden behind bushes... sidewalks are deadly in Paradise City.

New Pictures:

Takedowns (In Freeburn Mode Online)
    [center]
    imageimageimage
    [/center]
    MUGSHOTS (Online Race Takedowns)
    Whoops.
    Angry Fella
    Slightly vulgar one

I think my favorites so far are the original one I posted at the top of the thread, and the one right about this text, where the guy isn't even playing the game. He's looking for something in the corner, and I rammed him into a wall. Aren't I a good driver? Ha!
  • ive seen your name pop up on a couple of streets MC when ive ive been driving around,it does get a bit annoying when you keep crashing all the time but its great fun.
  • Here's a new one steelcitysurfer snapped :p of a taken down opponent.

[CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]