• Well just got the Escudo and it sucks!!!
  • [b]A friend of mine tuned the suspension and got it to handle pretty well.
  • i dont think its ment for ahh the road because when i try* to race on the road my tires spin and spin till theres no tomorrow and when they finally do get some grip, i can't turn so much for the super soft tires and he angle of the wing, i mean come on the wing is like 20 ft long and like 6 ft tall that thing huge although it does serve for some purpose, l@@ks basically
  • Even on the rally couses it is not as good as it should be. As I said I want to use it for MY RALLY RACES!!!.
  • well i suggest that you get the dirt tires which im sure you have set the wing angle to steep angle and set some on the shocks lower that should give you a little traction :thumbsup:
  • I would suggest selling the piece of that piece of crap. In GT2 the Escudo is awesome, but in GT3 it sucks. I tried many different settings, and though the handling can be improved, you are still better off with a Imprezza or Lancer prototype in my opinion. The Escudo accelerates poorly in first gear- even with 1800hp. It's almost like the programmers in GT3 made this car suck on purpose because it handled and accelerated so wonderfully in Gt2. The only thing the Escudo is good for is doing wheelies and gettng a top speed of 1000mph.