I am stuck in a room with bugs!
  • would someone please give me the three digit code that will unlock the door. i am in the room in the prison where i half to change my battery. i changed it, then all of these bugs were attacking me and the door locked. i am playing in easy mode. please help!!!!ahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!
  • Ahh, the Roach Room puzzle. This one was a little tough but each time through the game, it will be different. Basically, look at the keypad. There should be at least 2 numbers lit up. If so, try as many different combinations with the two as you can until it unlocks. One of the two numbers will be used twice. If there's three numbers lit up, keep trying different combinations until it opens. I hope that this helps you out. If you need anymore help, feel free to ask as much as you need help for. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • there are three numbers lit up. do i only use those three numbers lit up in the combination, or could i use two of the three numbers lit up, and then a number not lit up? etc..sorry if this is confusing! this is the first time i have really been stuck in the game and it is driving me to the point of insanity! thanks for the help!
  • You need to use a combination of both lit and unlit numbers. If there are only two lit up then you'll want to try as many combos as possible but one of the numbers will be used more than once. Do you understand what i'm saying with this? Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • i gotcha. thanks for the help!