Marie and the bowling alley
  • I have restarted three times and even resorted to buying a strategy guide that I followed step by step.
  • All you need to do is head towards the direction that Laura ran and Maria will catch up telling you that she tried to catch her but she got away. She has the keys to the door. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • after you talk to eddie who is sitting at a boaling lane eating a piza you have a convercation with him,then go out the door the girl went through and go out the door infront to exit the boaling alley,take a right walking to end of boal...alley at corner of boal..all..take a right and walk to back of parking lot there is a fience,and a part thet you can open to go through now youre in an sort of alley go left the onely way you can and walk all the way to the end maria says she went through there and james looks through a gap between fience and building,there is a door behind you a few steps after maria says through there ,then you can try to open it,james says its no good,she then opens it for him