Just Heavenly....
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=308]Just Heavenly....[/drupal]

[quote]Man I was so tired on Friday night, I got home, knocked up some Gnocchi with Stilton, sat down to eat, and within minutes of finishing eating I'd drifted off next thing I knew it was like 10pm, upon waking I plugged into Fifa08 and did some online action, was pretty good, I played it in Pro Mode, so you only control one player for the whole match, played 3, lost 2 one 1... it was kinda cool in a strange way, in so much as first game went to penalties... bearing in mind on my side was 8 other people I don't know from all over the world.... goes to penalties, I'm playing with Fabergas, I'm the fifth penalty... and I did a David Batty and the keeper saved it.. I lost us the game, I was gutted, can now imagine how the real football stars feel when they lose to a penalty shoot out
  • its mad that pro mode definatley beet pes this time i wreckon.
  • Oh def has slaughtered PES, I showed the Pro mode to a massive PES fan and he was truely gutted, absolutely gutted.... read an article that PES had called a crisis meeting and were ordered to go back to the drawing board.... thing is cos of the online side of Fifa and the fact it's fully endrossed by Fifa... PES have got some work to do as Fifa08 because of online updates is always going to be bang up to date, esp with the squad downloads and so forth.....