Joeseph's Box- Still Stuck
  • Several people have tried to help me(Thank you) but I am still stuck.
  • I'm sorry but i haven't seen this puzzle while playing or even while surfing the web. I can't seem to find any info on it. I'll need a descriptive(very) about exactly the point in the game that you're at and that's the best i can do for you. I've spent about 10 hours the last couple days gaming and surfing the web for this. I don't know why but every thing that i've tried to do has not worked in finding the help that you need. I hope that once i get a description of where you're at that i'll be able to give you the answer that you've patiently waited for and that you deserve.
  • Thanks to some info from Evil Resident, I now know that the reason i or , Areacode, you couldn't find the answer. This is because the code is random every time. You need to guess until you get the right combination. Sorry that it took so long with this though as i really wasn't thinking of that. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • The combination to the keypad is not the # you have. The # off the wall of the solitary confinement room is for the combination lock. The keypad # is on the carbon paper in the typewriter on the second floor examination room next to the double doors. The # I have is 4952.