• ive tried to download a game from the psn store,and i thought i had done until i looked at the things i was downloading and it was'nt there so i went back to redownload it and it was'nt there,it's not in my download history or anything anybody got any ideas?
  • If the game was actually available for download it should be in the store. Very odd that it never showed up in the queue and isn't in your download list. I'm at a bit of a loss here.
  • what gamem was it ?
  • what game was it mate ?
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    what game was it mate ?

it was super rub a dub dub downloaded the starter pack and then went to download the full game and its gone,all i want is a bit of down time from all that shooting in cod4 just somethimg relaxing............you no :p .watching them little duckys swiming about.
    no it's not really for me its for the wife im a man for god sake ;)
  • errr i think if youve already downloaded it it wont appear in the store like rampart,mk2 and theme hospital dont appear in the store for mwe now you have to go on account managment the transaction or dowload history then just redowload it. But you said its not there i would contact sony as you will have received a receipt so you have proof of download.
  • Steel, doesn't it give you the option of unlocking the full game from within the demo? I recall it having that with mine. You should be able to see a button option at the end of the demo that says "unlock full game".
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Steel, doesn't it give you the option of unlocking the full game from within the demo? I recall it having that with mine. You should be able to see a button option at the end of the demo that says "unlock full game".

i will have to check that out,for my wife of course.;)
  • oh yeh , we all know you love the ducks hahaahhaha
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    oh yeh , we all know you love the ducks hahaahhaha

they are so cute though arnt they.:p