• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=312]Cannon Fodder[/drupal]

Well, its been about a month since i took the online gaming plunge. First COD4, got shot to bits, then PES08, got batterd 4-0 every time and then Warhawk, well the less said about that the better.Its been a baptism of fire but i'm coming through it, i think. Got ot grips with COD4, and PES08 is rubbish online anyway. Warhawk is a game where you only get out what you put in, i think.Trying to balance my gaming obsession with being a husband and father to 2 beautiful young girls is a lot harder than any of the above.
  • yeh i get battered at warhawk found out how to do omega dawn its the ones with the grey emblem on the map picture. Guted i thought you where on a bout cannon fodder the game.
  • Well, that was a while ago, Rebecca is now 9 and much better at LBP than i am, Emily is obsessed with PC online parking games!!!!!!!

I love my girls, they DRIVE me crazy!!!!

PES2010 works online!!!!!, its about time, still can't kick the PES addiction, even though i defected to FIFA09 last year (PES 2009 being particularly BAD!!!), i always knew i would come back.

Met some really good people on here, i love this site.

Hello to Lyndon, Mel, Jane , Wade, Rob, Red, etc.........i love you all

(not specifically you Red in case you get worried !!!)

see ya soon
  • well when people say love and your not in a relationship usally it means friendly love not love love... (just happy got on the list ;))
  • General Red said:
    well when people say love and your not in a relationship usally it means friendly love not love love... (just happy got on the list ;))

...you mean....I won't be getting chocolates and flowers........

:crybaby: :crybaby:
  • Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!