After maze cemetary
  • Ok, i'm a little confused as to your exact position. In the maze, what have you done already? I should be able to help you once i find this bit of info out. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Ok, go back to where you unlocked the cuffs and turn the valve to open the cell gate. Go down the ladder and past the first locked gate. Go through the door right in front of you and then cutscene. Feel free to ask anything else and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Ok, after the cutscene go back and go through the door that we passed to get where we are now. Then you'll be headed to the graveyard. Here, make sure to get all of the items and notice the names on the tombstones. You'd notice your's, Eddie's and Angela's names on them. After this then jump down the hole on the far left and get prepared for a final meeting with someone. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: