• hi.. i have downloaded gt5 prologue from a hongkong store but the news/gt-tv/online dont work it just pops up a message that i cannot understand .. i cannot play online and im not sure why ?? any help folks .... ps i get same message when game starts up:confused:
  • It may be server trouble on their end or it could be a setting needing tweaking on yours. Have you had troubles playing online with any other games?

BTW- do you have any idea how annoying it is to see polls that have absolutely no revelance on threads they're attached to? :mad:
  • no .. just this 1 ... somebody said that jpn version had an update .. ive tried it on my usa,jpn and asian account ... nothing, just some message in chinese
  • That message may be about the update. It's possible it is having trouble getting it and trying to say as much. I would suggest trying it again later for the time being.

The owner of this site also has GT5: prologue downloaded- I can ask him tomorrow if he has had any problems with this or has had any sort of update.
  • pps .. i was a bit confused by poll option and presumed it wanted me to add a random poll question ... sorry if it annoys you guys:redface:
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    That message may be about the update. It's possible it is having trouble getting it and trying to say as much. I would suggest trying it again later for the time being.

The owner of this site also has GT5: prologue downloaded- I can ask him tomorrow if he has had any problems with this or has had any sort of update.

im just guessing it needs update .... it did only come out on the 1st feb:eek:
  • No biggie- just razzin' a little. The polls are more an option to use once in a while. Still, it is better to have them match the topic details, don't you think? ;)
  • cool.... wish i could read chinese lol:huh:
  • this is really bugging me.... i click gt-tv and nothing ... i click news and online and nothing ...?? ARRGGGHHH:mad:
  • i seriously dont think mgs4 will go on xbox it is a ps game and all ways will be.
  • its still doing it... i get what looks like error message when game starts up
  • By "later" i didn't mean just 15 minutes. :p Sometimes you need to wait hours until the server load gets cut down enough to get through when updates are available.
  • i hope it is an update.. not a waste of 20 pound/hk$298:(