trouble online............again
  • this problem has only just started happening over the past couple of day's,i keeping getting kicked out of the psn while playing online.
    im sure others are having the same problem.dont no why its happening and early today it kicked me of and said it was due to parental controls :huh:
    if it's not one thing its another.:mad:
  • Parental controls? Someone been messing with your settings there?

Go into the Settings menu and look to the Security Settings- you'll find the Parental Control in here. The default password is 0000- if this hasn't been changed you can use that and then turn the controls off.

If that password doesn't work you can either a.) find whoever changed things and get it from them or b.) go to Restore Default Settings and reset things. Keep in mind that the restore will also change other settings you may have made to use with caution. The manual doesn't give a default pass to use as a reset like the PlayStation 2 had.
  • i haD SAME BAST*RD PROBLEM YESTER DAY ERROT 800 SOMMET THEN TODAY WORKED FINE THE PS ONLINE SYSTEM I HATE TO ADMIT IT IS RUBBISH COMPARED TO 360 WICH IS 100% RELIABLE I KNOW THIS COS I PLAY ONLINE ON IT NEARLY EVERY DAY WITH OPUT ISSUE HOWEVER PSN HAS BUGS ALL THE TIME, PLEASE SONY GET IT SORTED !
  • it does seem to have happened for a while now,i see a lot of people going off line then coming back on again don't no if that's due to them being logged out of the psn or what,very frustrating when you are playing online.:(