• I've been rushing through this game today because its due back by 2. I'm stuck in the prison I've been in every room possible and I don't know what to do. I found the gate in the floor thats missing its handle to open but I don't know how to open it. I haven't even found the room with the hanging people that everyone is talking about. Can someone please help me.
  • I'm going to assume that you have all three tablet's. If not then go find them before doing the rest. You must now go back to the eastern hallway and go into the large area on the east. You'll see three nooses and three slots in front of them. Use the three tablets here and you'll hear a scream from someone being executed. Go back to the doors and you'll find a horseshoe. I'm also assuming that you have the wax doll found in one of the cells. Go through the door in the north and get the lighter from the room below. Now go back to the door on the floor and melt the wax doll with the lighter. then stick the horseshoe in it and you now have a door handle. Well, good luck and feel free to keep asking questions. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Thank you so much for your help. Once I do that do you know about how much longer I have left in the game. Do I have alot left that I should rent the game again?
  • You still have a few more hours of great gaming left in there. Plus there are 4 more endings and secrets that you've probably missed rushing through. I would definitely recommend picking it up again. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: