• Got it from ps3 store so wasnt to shore where to ask for help. Like i said i recentley got it from psn and am loving it the only problem i have is when the earth quakes go off. When your machines blow up what on earth are you suppost to do. It wont let me fix them , delte the machine or the room please could you help me.
    Thanks again Samuel Pennington.
    ps. If know of any hints could you please add these, when i had it on ps1 i never found any and idnt complete it either so this time im wanting to get it nailed.
  • It may have been purchased from the store but it's still a PSOne game, after all. ;)

I did a quick look around and couldn't find much about that situation- the one walkthrough I could find was the PC version and mentioned nothing about natural disasters.
  • thanks anyway amte
  • I've just blown the dust off of this one lol ......sadly the only thing you can do is rebuild the room. it does mention in the manual (usually) that too many earthquakes can destroy the machinery, killing anyone stood by it including staff, best advice is as soon as you get a warning, get your handymen to work on repairs or (if you have the cash) replace the machines . the only other things i know are if you get the rat holes you can either put a plant infront of it or save game and reload both of these make the holes dissappear, with the save and reload this also clears your hospital of patients.

there are a few different sires offering the codes for the various levels so as far as cheats go that everything I know ......... hope its of some use
  • When Trey proposed to Charlotte in a famous episode of “Sex and the City,” only one ring would do: a hefty diamond perched in a classic Tiffany setting.Now that iconic six-prong design — which was unveiled by Charles Lewis Tiffany Coach Outlet Store Online the same year the Statue of Liberty made her debut — is celebrating 130 years as the most famous sparkler style in the world.Before 1886, almost all engagement rings buried their stones Longchamp Bag deep in a bezel of ornate bands. But Tiffany, disruptor that he was, created a design that lifted round, brilliant diamonds high above a smoothly elegant band, allowing them to dazzle in Michael Kors Handbags the light. He also pared down the metal prongs, unveiling as much of the rock as possible.This revealing new setting — along with mining company De Beers’ aggressive marketing campaign in the Michael Kors Bags 1930s — undoubtedly contributed to diamonds becoming the de rigueur stone for wedding proposals in America.“Over time, more and more couples chose the Tiffany setting,” notes Melvyn Kirtley, the chief gemologist for Coach Purses Tiffany & Co. “To this day, it’s the most sought-after engagement ring” from the retailer.Indeed, industry experts say that while vintage halo settings (with pavé diamonds encircling a central stone) are now coach outlet trending — constituting up to 22 percent of engagement rings, according to the Knot’s 2015 “Jewelry & Engagement Study” — the classic Tiffany solitaire setting continues to lead the pack.“[It’s] set the michael kors purses engagement ring style standard for decades — solitaires, including the Tiffany setting, are still the most desired settings for brides,” confirms Amanda Gizzi, spokeswoman for the nonprofit association Jewelers of America.Makes sense, michael kors outlet online since a single set diamond is a versatile workhorse that rounds out infinite style vibes, from pared-down prep to full-on flashy.The style has become so ubiquitous that, much like the brand name Longchamp Kleenex being employed to describe any tissue, a “Tiffany setting” is used for any ring with that iconic shape. But there’s still only one little blue box.
    After being told she needed Coach Handbags to lose weight, a model decided to walk away from her deal with Victoria’s coach factory outlet Secret.For five years, blond bombshell Erin Heatherton regularly starred in the lingerie company’s fashion shows and catalogues.The former Angel has finally opened up about why she decided to stop modeling for Victoria’s Secret in 2013.In an interview with Time magazine, she said: “My last two Victoria’s Secret shows, I was told I had to lose Michael Kors Outlet weight.“I look back like, ‘Really?’”Erin exercised twice a day to prep for her last Victoria’s Secret show, but just couldn’t reach the weight which was specified.She remembers: “I was really depressed because coach factory I was working so hard and I felt like my body was resisting me.“And I got to a point where one night I got home from a workout and I remember staring Longchamp Outlet at my food and thinking maybe I should just not eat.”Since deciding to give up her Victoria’s Secret contract, Erin has finally been able to accept herself.She said: “I stepped away from Coach Bags hiding behind a fabricated version of myself.“I no longer put actions behind my fears and insecurities.”
    Jane Rosenthal is not only the co-founder of the Tribeca Film Festival and tireless superproducer behind coach outlet online Robert De Niro hits like “Meet the Parents” and “Analyze This,” she’s also a political fund-raiser and (when time permits) a power shopper.She launched NYC’s famed annual movie extravaganza — running April michael kors 13 to 24 — 14 years ago (with De Niro and Craig Hatkoff) to give a boost to lower Manhattan after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.Between finalizing festival details and overseeing the michael kors outlet online sale of her sprawling apartment in the Dakota, Rosenthal shares with Alexa a few of the favorite things in her blockbuster life.
    Donald Trump loves models at home.Two of his wives, ex michael kors outlet clearance Ivana and current spouse Melania, were runway regulars, and his daughters Ivanka and Tiffany have dipped their toes into the fashion world, too.But the presidential hopeful also likes models in the workplace. Longchamp Sale In fact, he is the owner of the little-known agency Trump Model Management.In a video published on the website Heat Street on Monday, several Trump beauties talk about their feelings on their michael kors outlet hugely controversial boss, the GOP front-runner.“His politics are different than mine, but it doesn’t really affect me in my job,” says a model. She later adds, “I’m sorry, Trump. I want Hillary michael kors outlet Clinton to win the presidential election!”The video — filmed during New York Fashion Week — also addresses a sticky situation: Many of these models are not full-fledged American citizens.“I’m on a 1 michael kors handbags visa: Extraordinary Abilities,” says a model. Several others say the same.According to Reuters, Trump Model Management has sought so-called “exceptional talent visas” for 250 models. The qualifications for that visa, according to Longchamp Handbags