The King of COD4
  • Now shadow has vanished the gates are open for the next COD4 champion. I've been on at some weird times and havent managed to catch anyone playing. Im gonna be setting up up a lobby tonight if anyones intrested just started playing again and im hooked got my attention diverted to warhawk for abit but now im back and more trigger happy than ever so if your ever up for a match drop me a psn email and ill drop what im playing and join right away remember when inviting people try to do this in the staring lobby rather than waiting for a game to start. Well ghope to see you soon on psn especially robcoxy and pokerdon who will probably kick my a** left right and center.;)
  • sfjp@hotmail.co.uk said:
    Well ghope to see you soon on psn especially robcoxy and pokerdon who will probably kick my a** left right and center.;)

I don't think thats ever going to happen sfjp, nice thought though!!

lol!!!
  • i keep getting invites (cheers) but every time i try to join it is usely full which is shame so then i end up playing against people who just want to shout or make stupid noises........VERY ANNOYING.
    it's alot quicker to join a game now we have the update.
  • the trick is ivinting everyone while still in original lobby to prevent any unepected errors or surges of other cod4 filling up spaces. i got that german ww2 weapon last week its an absoloute beast just cant tune it up though.
  • I'll be on a lot in the next week, so hopefully will get a game going with you guys.:)
  • im off skiing for my 21st bitrthday but ill play you when i come back.