Box chained down onto bed on 3rd floor
  • hello all, just wondering if u need 2 keys and 2 combinations to open the box. it is strapped down to the bed in the 3rd floor of the hospital, i got the combo #'s figured out and one lock off so far. but no luck yet. anyone know where the other key is, if there is another?
  • The Purple Bull key is located in the room right after you read the memo that speaks of the three patients. The other is the Lapis Eye key which is located in M2. After this you'd of course need the two codes which you've already used. Feel free to keep asking as many questions as you need to and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. :thumbsup:
  • mmmmmm i must of slept thru this part of the game, but where is the memo about the 3 patients? is that in the hospital? i have everything else, just need help on the purple bull key location, or at least the location of the memo about the 3 patients. thank you i would really appreciate it
  • It's right near the beginning of the hospital. Near where you came in. It's been a bit since i played this so not too sure other than it's right after that memo. If you have any other questions then feel free to ask and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • You'll find the Purple Bull Key in room 1F (Document Room) in Brookhaven Hospital.
  • thanks for the help everyone, finally got the hell outta there. now onto the next mind melter