Rock Band Playstation 2
  • Hello.
    I am very new to Playstation and this website. I just purchased RockBand for our Playstation 2 and realized that there are not many known songs to choose from. After digging around some online, I am seeing there there are downloads for extra songs? Any information will be much appreciated.
    Thanks. Haleyd8@yahoo.com
  • Welcome to Absolute PlayStation, haley- hope you'll be paying us regular visits. ;)

To be honest, i don't know if there are any downloads for the PS2 version of the game. I know the PlayStation 3 version of the game has extra songs you can download through the PlayStation Store but I have yet to see/ hear about extras being made available to purchase for the PS2.
  • there is not, i'm sorry, i wished there was, but ps3 and xbox 360 ****** with us in the first game, with no extras including download-able music and other modes that are in the next gen console's, apparently rock band 2 for ps2 has those modes though, but still no downloads for any rock band ps2 game yet including rock band 2 , even searched rock bands official website, and all over the internet