• im not sure what people think, but the ps3 controller is way too light, so i took matters into my own hands .... 1 unscrew controller, 2 where you hold pad has room for at least 7 2p coins in each side ... 3 wrap coins in electrical tape and place in gaps ... 4 screw back together and off you go.... my pad now feels like a pad should feel for a
  • no thanks i like the fact its light dosent bother me in the slighttest still made of tough abs plastic so as long as you dont used it as a missile it wont break.
  • face it the pad is too light ... also got some pro triggers today, my pad is GREAT:D
  • It's true the controller is a bit lighter than before (about 2 ounces lighter) but it still works great. Also, I'm a bit leery of putting foreign objects inside the controller. Your choice, however. Me, I'm happy with my Dual Shock 3 controllers (courtesy of eBay).
  • plenty of electrical tape and time taken doing it and its fine, shame i cannot get my ps3 pad inside the fantastic xbox pad
  • you will have to make sure that both sides are weighted exactly otherwise wont it affect the 6 axis movement thingy? No expert just wondering.....Clever idea you had there though!!