get to the third floor of the blue creek apt
  • I cant seem to get to the third floor of the blue creek apt. i cant even find the third medalion any help would be very apriciated
  • You'll find the last coin after the scene with Angela.You'll reach her by going through the white door in room 109,where you'll be able to pick up some more ammunition.Once you have all 3 coins head back to room 105 to solve the puzzle with them.
  • Have you already seen the cutscene with Angela? If so, did you get the Prisoner coin off the table along with getting the knife? If not then go pick that up and go back to room 105 and finish the coin puzzle. There isn't a third floor to access in this set of apartments. If you need any help with it then let us know and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming.
    EDIT- Looks like you beat me to it Lyn. :thumbsup:
  • There's also a coin in the courtyard swimming pool outside, and I could be wrong here (damn my memory) but I think one of the coins was in that bin bag stuck in the chute.
  • No, you're right on both counts on the placement of both of those coins. One of them is located in the pool inside of the carriage and the other is located in the trash chute. All you need to do is go upstairs and get the canned juice and take it back and use this to push the trash down it. Then go outside and next to the dumpster, you'll find the other coin. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • thanks for your help but i seem to have a problem the room you say angela is in is locked and i cant find the key
  • never mind I got in thanks a bunch guys