Killing non-boss pyramid heads
  • It seems like I tried to damage him w/the Great KNife & it didn't do squat.
    Can these guys be killed?
  • I dont think you can kill him when your in the maze, your best course of action is to run, run run!!!!! :)
  • Yeah, you never actually beat any of the Pyramid Heads. You fight the first one and it leaves after that alarm goes off and you don't even have to attack once. Then of course there's those two that you fight that die but only because they impale themselves. Don't try and kill them because they can't be hurt outside of battle and even then they don't seem to take damage. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I saved my game & tried to kill that PH in the loop where I picked up the Great Knife. I must have whacked him 15 times overhead chop & still he wouldn't die. It was still fun showing him I wasn't scared of him. ;)
    Another thing I noticed; in the room where you get the Great Knive it looks like PH was trying to build some more demons like the Maria Demon. Any thoughts on this... :idea:
  • i never really noticed, but i will have a look for it next time i play! thanx for pointing it out!
  • Technically PH is a collection of lost souls mutated together to form a very curious and deadly megalomaniacal killing machine. Actually it isn't trying to kill you, it's just trying to play but it's doomed with having weapons for tails so it's a bit rough on them because they have no friends. That seems weird but it's true, sadly. My theory on the room in question is that this is where PH's mutate into the form that you see. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I never noticed that he had a tail...
    :)
  • so he just wants to play?

How am i gonna kill him now!!!!!!!
  • Well, my little Dear, you don't kill him.
  • Well, if you can't kill 'em you should at least be able to join his little party... :2devilish: