Historical Society
  • I'm playing Silent Hill 2 on Playstation 2 the game is due back tomorrow and I am totally stuck. I'm in the Historical Society and I'm stuck I've looked around everywhere and I even jumped down the hole and I can't figure out how to get out. I've been searching online for the past hour for a website with cheats or walk throughs and I can't find any for this game. If anyone can tell me what to do when I fall in the hole or a website with a walkthrough I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!
  • All you have to do is when you're in the hole. Take your stick and hit it on the walls until you hear a noticeable sound difference upon where James will say that it sounds diff. All you have to do is hit it repeatedly until the wall gives way. This opens up a new path and you can go on your merry way. Feel free to ask as many more questions as you need to and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Thank you so much about 5 minutes before your reply I finally figured it out. Now I went in a room and found the spiral key and the door locked behind me and I can't get out. This is the first time I have ever played a game like this and I was going along fine until the past hour. I can't figure out why the door opened to let me in I saw the key on the floor and went back to the door and its locked...Please HELP!!! Thank You!!
  • Well, your light should have gone out now. Use the battery to turn the light back on. The room will then be filled with roaches. Go to the keypad beside the door and using different combinations, open the door. If all the lights are on then you'll need to just try different combos. If only two are lit up then keep trying as two of the numbers will be used twice. Well, i hope that i helped you out. If you need anymore help feel free to ask. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: