Who is pyramid head?
  • ...but what else?
    From info. in the game it seems he torured & killed lots of people in Silent Hill, sort of an executioner.
    How did hell get opened up & why did it happen in Silent Hill?
    Is he somehow connected to the administrator of the hospital?
    Anyone have any ideas?
  • Pyramid Head is a collection of lost souls that combined to form this demon. While he doesn't try to kill people, if he does then he doesn't care as it's not his fault as he thinks that he's just playing with people and it's not like he feels anything. I don't want to give too much info about the storyline in the forums so i'm not going to mention exactly how Silent Hill was chosen as the area of evil to be used. If you need to know though, Silent Hill is there on many levels and at the same time all this is going on, the normal Silent Hill went on with their busy lives. If you have any other questions then feel free to ask and i or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Oh!!!!! I think I know what you're getting at.
    When I get more endings will that help w/the story?
    So far I just have "In Water" & "Rebirth".
    And is there some way to discuss what diff. people think the story means; like maybe posting it as a Spoiler & then being able to speak freely? :0
  • I guess that we could do that. If you want to talk about the story then open a new thread with the spoiler label and i'll gladly tell you all that you want to know about Silent Hill and it's inhabitants. Also, by getting the other three endings you will understand the story a little better but you'll still be left with questions, no doubt. You should finish the other endings first but if you're really eager and want to know before just post a new spoiler topic and ask away. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • So you think Pyramid Head dosen't really want to hurt his victims; how interesting...
    As much as I want to find out more now; I've decided to finnish the other endinds, try to figure out what I can & then start a thread for Silent Hill 2 discussion. :read:
  • Good idea to finish the other endings first as they'll help you understand things a little. Whenever you're ready then you can start another thread and remember to label it with a spoiler tag. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: