Janeybobs update!!
  • Hi all

Just a quick pass through to say hello - sorry not been on for ages - Things been very busy here. Have just bought a new car today - A Toyota Yaris - WIll post piccies when i get a chance

Tiff is also fine - been busy with work he was in oxford this week!!

So i havent forgotten you all and we are all fine
  • Glad to hear all is well there, Jane. B) Been doing some browsing on cars myself. The Yaris seems a bit too small for my liking- what have you thought about it so far?
  • Its been a bit quiet lately hasnt it Lyn,- So dont worry you're not the only one who's seemed to have vanished Jane.;)

I dont know where Jay and Matt have gone too for starters? they're regularly on PSN?, i've forgotten everyone else already....:confused:
  • robcoxy said:
    ...I dont know where Jay and Matt have gone too for starters? they're regularly on PSN?, i've forgotten everyone else already....:confused:

I am around, just not been on as much. Uni is keeping me busy, plus I've actually developed a social life since the turn of the year.
    I do keep checking in every now and then though, so I am still around.

Glad everything is going well with you Jane. Hopefully the same can be said about everyone else :)

Jay
  • Its a lovely little car - only picked it up today and the boot is big enough for us - but there is only the 2 of us and we dont do any major shifting of big things. I will miss the boot space of my old car though.

The seats are really easy to drop down and adjust to make more boot space