Playststion 2 question
  • Hello, Sir,
    I have a playststion 2, my disc part will not turn to play the mega quiz I got for xmas. My son in law said his did the same thing.Did you have a recall or is this what happens to them over my 2 year time I have had this. I can not afford to but a new one at this time, Could you please offer some advice?I am good with new technolgy gagets, but this has be upset.My son just bought a new one,because he said he could never get any help with his.This is not an option for me.
  • We would not be able to do a recall as this site is not affiliated with Sony- we are an independent site that covers the PlayStation line of products.

I find it odd that the disc would not start up on both your system and your son-in-law's. Do other games work fine or is this happening with all games?
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    We would not be able to do a recall as this site is not affiliated with Sony- we are an independent site that covers the PlayStation line of products.

I find it odd that the disc would not start up on both your system and your son-in-law's. Do other games work fine or is this happening with all games?

This is happening with every disc I put in ,thanks for trying to help.