The Darkness Multiplayer WFT!?
  • Hey i just clocked this game it wasn't orgasm inducing, but hell it was pretty damn good. Its my only online game, i have NAT type 2 ...so thats not my problem... but it always just says "No Rooms Found" (or along those lines could be "Found no Rooms" ...i forget....either way...i REFUSE to believe that that this game sold over a million copies, and not one person in the freakin world is playing online....somebody has 2 have the answer? can anyone help? My PS3's Internet connection is solid(snake) and I've tried to open the ports found in another thread entitled "Cannot find online matches (by akel)" so unless i didn't open those ports correctly or something I'm fresh outta ideas! :'(
  • As hard as it may be to believe, it could be telling the truth (No rooms online). Try it at the busiest part of the day, (Say 3-5 PM) and if not a soul is online, you may be out of luck. I've had this happen with online games I have purchased in the past. It's sad to find out, but the gaming world is very oriented on "the next big thing".
  • Mr. McWHammer the sad truth is you are probably right, i just bought Call of duty 4 and have no problems with online activity, i remember about two years back, playing the original red alert and their were so many people online, i couldn't believe it...but alas, i just think this game couldn't hold its ground in the multilayer world.
  • chrisrocks4321 said:
    Mr. McWHammer the sad truth is you are probably right, i just bought Call of duty 4 and have no problems with online activity, i remember about two years back, playing the original red alert and their were so many people online, i couldn't believe it...but alas, i just think this game couldn't hold its ground in the multilayer world.

I had the Darkness when it first came out, and never got around to trying the multiplayer, because I became unindated with other stuff to do. So, unfortunately, I couldn't be certain about the situation. But - on the upside, I've recently seen posts by someone else on the forum who has/had The Darkness, so maybe they would be interested in playing multiplayer with you (Just to see what it was like). PM them :).
  • The Darkness' multiplayer was not very popular and didn't get too much use for long. Just about everyone has since moved on to games like Burnout Paradise, Call of Duty 4 and Warhawk.
  • Thanks for all your help i moved to call of duty 4 as well which is the reason for my next thread thanks you 2.