• my son just got driver one. he cannot get passed the garage test. can u skip that test to go straight to the game? if u cant,can u give me the directions/controls on how to get pass that garage test? thank you, tish
  • Unfortunately, no, you can't bypass this- this test has to be done before you get to the missions themselves.

The basic idea of this test is to hit all the maneuvers in 60 seconds or less. You can go in any order with them but (as one would expect) there is a particular order that works best.

Burnout to the columns to start then hit handbrake. Make a 180 turn to line up for the slalom. Once that is done do the 360 in the middle of the garage. Go forward and, just as you are about to hit the wall, hit full reverse. get up to speed during this and hit the reverse 180. Continue the turn from this and make the one lap around. This should complete the speed test as well. Turn into the middle area and do the brake test (stop the car as close as you can to the wall) and that should finish it.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Unfortunately, no, you can't bypass this- this test has to be done before you get to the missions themselves.

The basic idea of this test is to hit all the maneuvers in 60 seconds or less. You can go in any order with them but (as one would expect) there is a particular order that works best.

Burnout to the columns to start then hit handbrake. Make a 180 turn to line up for the slalom. Once that is done do the 360 in the middle of the garage. Go forward and, just as you are about to hit the wall, hit full reverse. get up to speed during this and hit the reverse 180. Continue the turn from this and make the one lap around. This should complete the speed test as well. Turn into the middle area and do the brake test (stop the car as close as you can to the wall) and that should finish it.

I cant do the slalom or the reverse 180, please help
    thanks in advance:confused:
  • ok done those now, just need to do brake test, which is a ****** to do. Whats the best way

Edit: DW I did it.
  • There isn't a 'best way' really, except from use both your brakes and handbrakes at the same time when you need to brake quickly. Just reach the top speed and brake with both, before you hit the wall. No other way around it i'm afraid, gibbs-.;)