Mission 7 secret missions
  • ok, im on mission 7 where i have to get to the bedroom before my energy runs out (WAYHEY!!!!! :cuddle: ) but even tho ive killed all the flying bug things it wont open the door for me
  • Ok, after entering the "Holding the key of Ardor" mission go back through the door that you came in. You'll have three Sin Scythes to fight before passing through. Try not to let them hurt you as it'll just shorten the time you have to get to the bedroom. Well, then you strike the dial to activate the elevator and ride it up. Then just put the Guiding Light wherever it is that you're supposed. This doesn't end the mission though. You still have a little down time so you can go back to areas that you had neglected in this area and pick up useful items and what not. Feel free to ask anything else and I or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Thanx sweetie! Ive dun it now and im on mission 10! well behind the rest of uz guys it looks likes but ill get there soon!! :2devilish: